Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: How do I order replacement parts?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've used the form,but what # do you call for the phone order?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call the number on the bottom of the AG site.

    Toll-free 800-360-1861

    The person that answers should be able to order the replacements for you. But sometimes if you are looking for a replacement they can't find, you can ask to talk to customer service. They can do a deeper searches.

    Good luck. Please let us know the item you replaced and number if it is not on our replacement list. Tks.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can call the catalogue # (1800-845-0005).

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never had a problem with the representative who answered the phone being able to order the parts for me (at the 845-0005 number)- they've never needed to transfer me to CS.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, you can call either the catalog phone number or the one listed on the AG website. Just ask to speak to customer service.

    Good luck! Let us know what you get. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a replacement code from customer service over the phone (GSOP-02), and went to type it into the website, but they told me that there was no such code! What gives?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you can only order replacement parts over the phone.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by lacherig:
    I think you can only order replacement parts over the phone.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Can I use the code over the phone?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am pretty sure you can also order them if you mail in a form, but does anyone actually do that anymore?

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just put in a small replacement order last week. I just called them up and told them what I needed and they set it up as a regular order for me right then and there. Super easy over the phone! Good Luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •